Home

PDC employee critically injured after receiving electric shock in Kangan

Ganderbal 15th July:A Jammu and Kashmir Power Development corporation (PDC) employee was electrocuted and critically injured while repairing electric line at his residence in Ganderbal on Thursday.

An official said that the PDC employee namely Nazir Aad Lone (55) son of Gh Rasool Lone resident of Panzin Kangan got electrocuted while repairing power line at his residence in Panzin.

He said that Nazir fell down after from an electric pole after receiving shock and got critically injured.
He added that he was shifted to SDH Kangan for treatment from where he was referred to SKIMS for further treatment.

Leave a Reply