Home

Woman dies of electric shock in Dardpora village

A-27-year-old woman died due to electrocution at Dardpora village in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Wednesday.

An official told , that the incident took place in the Dardpora village this afternoon when a women got in contact with a live wire at her home.

An official said that the woman has been identified as Muneera Begum, wife of Reyaz Ahmad Gojer of Dardpora was immediately shifted to a district hospital following the incident, however, she was declared brought dead by the doctors.

An official said that the deceased was a mother of three children.

“After completing legal formalities the body was handed over to the family, ” he said—

Leave a Reply