Home

Residential house gutted in Ananthnag village

Srinagar, April 07: A residential house was partially gutted in a fire mishap in Heeward area of South Kashmir’s Ananthnag district on Monday night.As per the reports reaching to JKNS that fire broke out in the residential house of Javeed Ahmed o Heeward, resulting in partial damage to the house. Mohammad Altaf, a local resident said that fire was spotted on the ground floor of the house and the cause of the fire was due to the short- circuit.“House was recently fully wooden wall paneled and that then fueled the fire to spread very fast to the whole house,” he said.However, a group of relatives outside the house appealed to the government that on humanitarian grounds they should help them at this crucial stage because nothing is left in their house. (JKNS)

Leave a Reply